Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Where to find coupons

Coupons are everywhere these days. The three main ways are through the Sunday/weekend paper or online from a myriad of sites. There are many sites that will try to sell coupons and it is important to know that it is illegal to buy, copy or sell coupons.

Some of the best coupons come in the Sunday/weekend paper in my opinion. I typically buy the weekend edition of the LA Times. This edition is 1.50 vs. 2.00 for the Sunday paper. Its important to note that all papers print different versions of the coupon inserts. There may be some slight variations in coupons, values and placing depending on which paper you buy. When I get my paper I ALWAYS check to make sure the paper has all the inserts in it. There have been many times when I have gotten home with my papers, only to find someone has stolen my inserts.

The name of the inserts that may come in your paper are:
Red Plum
Smart Source
P&G
Occasionally there are other random ones put out but these are the main ones. All do not always come, they are on a schedule and are put out accordingly. For example, the P&G insert only comes once a month, typically the first sunday of the month.

Online is your other resource. The sites I use and that are reputable are:

Coupons.com
Couponnetwork.com
target.coupons.com
redplum.com
smartsource.com
commonkindness.com
walmart.com/coupons

There are many more sites out there but these are the ones I use most often. You can also check your favorite brands websites or facebook pages for offers and coupons. Many times companies will give away high value coupons on their sites or pages. Its one of the best ways to get coupons that will get you free items.

No comments:

Post a Comment